Old versionsSee all
FTP Password Kracker is a free software to recover the lost FTP password directly from server. It uses universal FTP protocol and can recover password from any FTP server.
It also automatically detects and alerts you if the target FTP server allows any Anonymous (without password) connections. In case your FTP server is running on different port (other than port 21) then you can easily specify the same along with server IP address.
Like our other password kracker tools, it uses Dictionary based cracking method keeping it simple and easy. For complex passwords, you can use tools like Crunch, Cupp to generate brute-force based or any custom password list file and then use it with 'FTP Password Kracker'.
Here are the major benefits,
* Free tool to recover the lost FTP password
* Works against any FTP server.
* Automatically remembers last used settings
* Option to specify non-standard FTP port.
* Displays detailed statistics during Cracking operation
* Stop the password cracking operation any time.
* Generate Password Recovery report in HTML/XML/TEXT format.
* Includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation.
For penetration testers and forensic investigators, it can very handy tool in discovering poorly configured FTP accounts.
FTP Password Kracker works on both 32 bit & 64 bit windows systems starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.